The ATV is a four-wheel vehicle that is in Jailbreak as part of the 2017 Winter Update designed for off-roading. It handles all terrain very well and has decent handling. While this was the first vehicle to be leaked from the developers, it sparked controversy about its performance. This vehicle spawns at Train Station 2. This is also where you are teleported to if you fail to leave the train before it enters the tunnel, making the ATV a convenient way to drive wherever you want to go.
|Rather cheap.||Flings you away commonly, causing a death, or another problem. This has been mostly fixed, but still happens on laggy devices/internet if the ATV has low suspension.|
|Spawns in a convenient location.||Passengers cannot equip weapons.|
|Very fast with Level 5 engine while still maintaining its top-tier handling.||With higher suspension, the center of gravity of the bike is high up, sometimes causing the ATV to fall over in sharp turns.|
|Can be a quick getaway from Police if you get teleported out of the Train.||Players are exposed to gunfire due to no roof.|
|The vehicle's constant flinging can help criminals escape police.|
- This was the first ever vehicle to be leaked from the developers for the 2017 Winter Update.
- Sometimes your character will appear short while driving an ATV, the same goes for the Volt Bike.
- This vehicle received two seats, just like the Dirtbike.
- The ATV can glitch for some players with low-end devices/internet, and sometimes any device/internet, resulting in them flying across the map for no reason.
- The passenger of a Dirtbike can shoot and use items while a passenger of an ATV cannot.
- This can glitch and climb walls at times when driving back onto a wall or a building, however, a level 5 engine is required.
- Before the Wings/Spoilers Update, the ATV used to not glitch around as much. But after the update, the ATV would glitch a lot when driving, meaning that you'd commonly have to walk to the Gas Station for the nearest vehicle. Badimo has made many attempts on fixing the ATV, but so far, they have had no success.
- The Dunebuggy used to spawn here, but later removed in an update.