NOTE: If you want to see what you can purchase inside the apartments, click here.
Apartments are buildings in Jailbreak that players can purchase and customize, furnish or throw parties in if they'd like. They serve as a "safe house" for criminals & police. The higher quality of the apartment, the more it will cost. The apartments are located in the City and were added in the July 19th Update.
Currently, apartments are the only feature that guarantees protection if set to the right option in Jailbreak. Cops are able to camp outside apartments to make sure no one goes in and out until they are arrested/handcuffed, so be mindful when deciding to rent an apartment. There are options in the apartment that you can select to allow only your friends, your team (criminal or police), only you, or everyone in the server to enter.
If you have an Apartment, there is a confetti gun on the counter that will "fire" confetti throughout the apartment. It only works if you have the VIP Gamepass.
In your apartment you will find a radio, too; right beside the confetti gun. It will only work if you have the Vehicle Stereo Gamepass. You need to enter a music code for it to work.
The cheapest apartment right now is behind the Bugatti spawn, only costing $2,000 in-game cash. The most expensive and largest apartment is in the tallest building (next to the Hospital), which costs $10,000 in-game cash and has two floors.
List of Apartments Cost
This is a list of all the apartments in Jailbreak, feel free to add better pictures.
Current amount of Apartments: Seven Apartments
ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF APARTMENTS: Nine Apartments (Ten Apartments if early test deletions apply)
|$10,000 in-game cash||Skyscraper building (the tallest building in the city)||This apartment is the most expensive one of all the apartments costing $10,000 in-game cash. It has 22 editable furniture, double floors, and a garage to show off your vehicle.|
|$7,500 in-game cash||Near the Model3 spawn and bank||This Apartment is located near the bank costing $7,500 in-game cash. Includes a garage and includes 18 editable furniture.|
|$4,500 in-game cash||Southwest of the Bank, directly opposite the $10,000 apartment||This Apartment is located near the bank and the hospital costing $4,500. Has 14 editable furniture.|
|$3,000 in-game cash||Next to the apartment above and across the street from the hospital.||This Apartment is located next to the apartment above right across the road from the hospital costing $3,000 in-game cash. It has 18 editable furniture.|
|$2,250 in-game cash||Behind the Bank and near the bridge leading to Police Station 2.||This Apartment is located behind the bank costing $2,250 in-game cash. It has 19 editable furniture.|
|$2,250 in-game cash||Pink building across the road from the Jewelry Store||One of the cheaper apartments , has a mediocre spacing, and it has 20 editable furniture.|
|$2,000 in-game cash||Green building next to Jewelry Store near the Bugatti spawn||The cheapest apartment of all the apartments, it is a small room with 18 editable furniture.|
- If you die when you rent an apartment, it will remain owned by you. It will also remain yours if you get arrested.
- Apartments were speculated for a long time. asimo3089 has announced and delayed several updates that would have brought apartments. There were even buildings that showed apartments being tested on those buildings. Finally, apartments were added in the July 19th Update.
- The apartment rent will only be cancelled if you cancel, or if you leave the server.
- Next to each apartment door is a small placard. The placard will show your name if you own the apartment the placard corresponds to. The placard will be blank if the apartment the placard corresponds to is available. After the new city rose in the 2B Visits Update, the placard only appears when you purchase the apartment.
- There are 7 apartment buildings, in some of the apartments there is a garage inside to display the vehicle you were in before you entered the apartment. Although you can not get inside the room or drive the car. It is just decorative.
- Originally, there were 9 apartments, but 2 of them were removed to compensate for lag.
- There was actually a 10th apartment with early deletion during its update creation
- The 10th apartment also was the only apartment to use a mesh and a different door design.
- Apartments will charge you cash every 24 hours in-game time.
- When exiting an apartment and entering a vehicle, a “Cancel Rent” button will be on the left.
- With the 2 Billion Visits Update, all the city's buildings were rebuilt. The apartments were made taller and more spacious.
- When you click "cancel apartment," there will be a GUI saying "Wow! You really want to stop renting this fine establishment." with an option of "Yes, cancel." and "Actually, no!" Canceling rent does not refund you the money.