NOTE: If you want to see the main page about this gamepass on Jailbreak, click here.
The BOSS Gamepass is a gamepass that is very similar to the SWAT Gamepass, just for criminals instead of police. It comes with an exclusive vehicle called the Wraith. The Wraith also includes a minigun on top, similar to the SWAT Van This gamepass costs 300 Robux and you will receive all the items featured below, exclusive clothing and attire and notifications for when robberies open up. The clothing and attire can be accessed in both criminal bases.
- Players who own this gamepass have the ability to drive the exclusive Wraith.
- Players with this gamepass have access to a minigun on top of the Wraith.
- They will also gain access to a pinstripe suit, sunglasses, a hooded cloak, and a bandanna all exclusive to the BOSS Gamepass. Also, they will have a Rifle on the rack next to the clothes.
- They will also receive in-game notifications if a robbery location is open and ready to rob. This excludes the Gas Station 1 and Donut Shop.
- Once a BOSS Gamepass owner escapes prison, they will be in their normal clothes instead of a Prison Jumpsuit (sometimes this does not happen due to lag).
The majority of the players disliked the update cause of the time it took for the update, quickly realizing that the update only added a gamepass that others couldn't afford.
Others disliked the BOSS Gamepass and claimed it wasn't worth it for its price, seeing as you only get exclusive clothing & a vehicle in-game.
The minigun on the Wraith used to be accessible to any player (even without purchasing the BOSS Gamepass) on the initial release but 3 days later, that feature was removed and you have to own the BOSS Gamepass to use the Wraith's minigun. This made players who did not own the BOSS Gamepass very upset due to the Wraith and SWAT Van receiving 1 less seat for those who do not own the gamepass.
- the BOSS gamepass may be a bit better then the SWAT gamepass do to getting you stuff. if your a police you can get the gun at the criminal base if you own the boss gamepass. but if you own the swat gamepass and you are a criminal you first need a keycard then head inside of a police building and not get arrested and then you get your gun
- This is the newest gamepass added to Jailbreak currently.
- This gamepass is just like the SWAT Gamepass, but for criminals.
- Previously, criminals who don't own this gamepass will not be able to fire the minigun even if someone is driving the wraith. It is confirmed by asimo3089 that the minigun would be available to everyone in a patch update, but you cannot drive the vehicle unless you have the gamepass.
- For some reason, you do not get notifications for when the Gas Station and Donut Shop open up.
- Previously, you also wouldn’t get notifications for the museum. Later, Badimo fixed this issue, but there are still no notifications for the Gas Station and/or Donut Shop.
- You can sift out the players own the BOSS Gamepass if they just escape prison and the game automatically removes their jumpsuit. This means that criminals wearing a Prison Jumpsuit outside of the Prison obviously don't own the BOSS Gamepass. Although; if the player is laggy, and they experience the Prisoner Jumpsuit Glitch (unable to take it off), the jumpsuit will remain; however, you can still throw on the BOSS Attire to show to others you have the BOSS Gamepass.