Badges is a system in the game, in which a player can earn an award for achieving a certain goal. There are 8 badges available. If you get all of them, you will get the MVP badge along with an exclusive Star rim (costs $750 once you earn the MVP badge).
|Most Valuable Player (MVP)||The rarest badge of them all! Obtain all other badges for this MVP badge. You'll also get an exclusive wheel for any of your vehicles!||0.0% (Impossible)|
|Top Gun||Shoot down an enemy helicopter while riding in a vehicle.||3.6% (Insane)|
|Bank Bust||Bust a bank robbery with more than 3 criminals involved.||0.1% (Impossible)|
|Drill Sergeant||Have zero criminals in a busy server while playing in the Police team.||2.0% (Insane)|
|Master Criminal||Between sunrise and sunset in-game, rob the Jewelry Store, the Bank, Donut Shop, and Gas Station 1.||0.2% (Impossible)|
|Bonnie & Clyde||Break a fellow criminal out of handcuffs and defeat the player who cuffed them!||0.1% (Impossible)|
|Smooth Criminal||Achieve the highest bounty in a busy server. Bounty must be greater than 500.||2.1% (Insane)|
|Meet The Devs! (REMOVED)||This badge was a coverup badge for the Ready Player One Event. They disguised it as a "Meet The Devs!" This badge was to hide the event from the players. Meeting the developers did not give the badge.||0.0%
- The badge "Bonnie & Clyde" is a reference to the two criminals (Bonnie Parker 8/1/1910 - 5/23/1934 and Clyde Barrow 3/24/1909 - 5/23/1934) in the United States during the Great Depression (aka the Dirty Thirties [1930 - 1939])
- The badge "Meet the Devs!" was added into Jailbreak on February 7th, 2018, and is no longer obtainable.
- If obtained, the MVP badge will give you Star rims, but you still have to purchase them for $750 in-game cash.
- You do not have to be a cop to get the "Top Gun" badge.
- There were several issues with the badges when they first were released, though they were patched over time.
- You can obtain the "Top Gun" badge by shooting out of vehicle windows