The Bugatti is a supercar added along with the Jewelry Store, and it is currently the 3rd fastest vehicle in Jailbreak. Like the Mini-Cooper, Camaro, and Helicopter, this vehicle received a model change in a later update. Though it's extremely fast, it proves hard to handle at high speeds. However, it has above average handling at low speeds making it a good all rounder vehicle. The Bugatti spawn is located at the Jewelry Store and is a great getaway vehicle after a robbery. Despite the fact that it is hard to handle, it is essential for any player to have if they have a need for speed.
|Very fast.||The Volt Bike has a bit better acceleration and handling.|
|Good acceleration.||Very expensive.|
|Spawns in a good location for a robbery escape or police chase.||Pretty hard to handle at high speeds, especially at low frame rates.|
|Works best on ramps with Rocket Fuel.||Not recommended on short, curvy roads.|
|The super fast speed allows criminals to get away from police.||Sometimes glitchy.|
|Great ramping abilities.||Bad handling.|
|Good off-roading with high suspension.||Slower than the Torpedo and Volt Bike.|
|Low roof structure makes it hard to pop the tires.|
- The Bugatti is based on the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, which was the fastest car in the world at one point.
- The Bugatti is the fifth most expensive ground vehicle in the game, only losing to the Monster Truck, Volt Bike, Arachnid, and Torpedo. It is over-all the joint-second most expensive vehicle in the game.
- The reverse for the Bugatti is completely silent.
- Many people say the Torpedo is faster, and this is proven true as Torpedo was buffed.
- Upon its first release, the Bugatti had black stripes from the front to the back, later the stripes were changed to semi-transparent, then they were removed.
- The Bugatti picture was removed on the right side of the Starter Pack. Badimo replaced it with a Pickup Truck since a lot of people thought they get the Bugatti instead in the Starter Pack.
- If you no-clip through the wall of the Jewelry Store while it is closed, you will be teleported to the Bugatti spawn.