The cafeteria is a location in the Prison. This location doesn't have much of a purpose other than to be a spawn location for prisoners, but it does serve a bit of "sentimental" value. In the Cafeteria, there are tables and a counter top where prisoners would supposedly grab their meal trays from. These 8 tables are hexagonal shaped and can seat 6 people per table. This is where prisoners will always spawn at Breakfast or Dinner time on the Prison Schedule. There is also a kitchen in the back which requires a keycard to access. The kitchen can be used as an escape via a vent. On the table in the near right corner is a meal tray, which changes sometimes during different seasons and/or updates.
In the near right corner table is a meal tray. Though it's not an Easter Egg, it is well known as most players usually notice it as they spawn in the Cafeteria. Before the 1B Visits Update, the tray consist of eggs, a fork and a juice box. Though after the update, it now consists of broccoli, asparagus and a juice box. In the Alien Update, the broccoli turned purple.
There is a kitchen in the back of the Cafeteria. Though access requires a keycard or the use of a police officer, it can be used as an escape to the roof which then leads to a rather large jump over to the perimeter walls of the Prison. This is the arguably least used escape method. See Escaping for more details on how to escape using the kitchen.
Contains 6 boxes and another door that leads behind the Main Building.
- The Cafeteria roof was rebuilt during the 2018 Winter Update
- The meal tray received a slight change in the 1B Visits Update and another one in the Alien Update.
- Prisoners spawn here during Breakfast and Dinner time.
- The doors to the Cafeteria are always open, so a keycard is not required to enter.
- The Kitchen Escape was there since Jailbreak's public release
- In other related Roblox games like Prison Life or Redwood Prison, there are actual meal trays that prisoners can pick up and interact with. Trays however cannot be interacted with in Jailbreak.