The Camaro is a common vehicle that spawns in seven different locations: the Prison parking lot, outside the Prison, Police Station 2, both Criminal Bases, the Evil Lair and the Secret Agent Base. It is faster than any player on foot but is slow in comparison to most other vehicles. It is driven by the majority of players, as it is accessible right outside of the Prison. Whilst being one of the slowest cars in the game, with engine upgrades it has decent speed and fair acceleration. With a Level 5 Engine, it is only one second slower than the Helicopter when used in a long distance race. It is also faster than the Dirtbike in a nine or more second race with both Level 1 Engines. As of the 2017 Winter Update, all Camaro cars spawn without a siren until a police officer enters the driver's seat. It's also the first vehicle in the game to be added.
|It is free.||Not very fast.|
|Has extremely accessible spawn locations, placed in many places throughout the map.||Hard to control on slow devices and/or internet.|
|Better off-roading than any of the supercars, except for the Bugatti.||Poor handling and low speed capabilities.|
|This car never bounces, even if you have a slow PC.||Its slow acceleration can allow cops to eject you easier.|
|Goes a decent speed if paired with a level 5 engine.||Having a slow reverse speed make it harder to escape cops.|
- Before the update that added the Lamborghini, the Camaro used to spawn near the Bank.
- This Camaro is based on a 5th generation Chevrolet Camaro Prototype V6 model.
- This car is the one of the first cars to be added to Jailbreak, alongside the Model3.
- The Camaro had a model change in later updates, like the Bugatti, Mini-Cooper, and Helicopter.
- Blue Camaro vehicles fitted with police lights used to spawn at the police stations with sirens, but after the 2017 Winter Update they began spawning without the sirens.
- The Camaro vehicles that spawn at the Police Stations always spawn in a specific color, like the SUV, SWAT Van, UFO, the BlackHawk, and the Helicopter.
- The Camaro used to have two more spawn locations at the Volcano Criminal Base, but it was removed to make room for the Museum collectors and the BOSS attire.
- Before the Lamborghini was added, the Camaro used to take the spawn.
- After the 2018 Winter Update, the Camaro now also spawns in the Evil Lair and the Secret Agent Bases.