Easter Eggs can be found around or even outside the map of Jailbreak. Some are easily recognized, while many are well-hidden and tricky to be seen. They provide no gameplay purposes and only serve as cosmetics.
The list under consists of every easter egg that was ever added into the game arranged in alphabetical order, including those that have been removed. The list is user-logged, so some may not be included. Feel free to add any missing one.
There are currently 37 known Easter Eggs in Jailbreak. These easter eggs can be found inside the present game:
- Star in waterfall 2.0 - There is a star in the waterfall near to where the cruiser spawns.
- Beach Chairs - There are three beach chairs located on top of the closest mountain to the military base. This is most likely a hint of where people should stand while watching the April 2020 Live Event.
- American-Chinese Flag - If players look at any Flag of the US in the map, at a distance, the flag will resemble the Chinese Flag. If get closer, it will turn back to the USA Flag.
- Apples - Located near Cheater Island, four apples can be found underwater. They are a reference to this tweet by asimo3089.
- Baseball Field - Found near the intersection between the Chiron's spawn point road and the Museum hill road, the baseball field used to be mistaken for the placeholder of the Museum. This easter egg has been in the game since its release and except for the surrounding fence added as of the 2019 City Update, it has not been changed in any way.
- BEAUTY number plate - A stock Chiron's number plate will bear the words 'BEAUTY' referencing the reason the Chiron was made (to replace the outdated Veyron).
- Blamo - Take the right road from the Prison, there should be some hills on the far right. A tree is there with the playable character from the ROBLOX game "Blamo" hidden behind it.
- Brick Wall - Go to the shortest road that leads from the Prison directly into the City. When players reach the bridge, go to the right if heading towards the city; turn left if they are heading towards the prison. A brick wall will be seen embedded in the terrain, which currently has no function.
- Camping Cops - Located in between the Train Station 1 and the Train Tunnel 1, the easter egg used to be part of the Ready Player One Event. It has been in the game since the Official Release, and as of the Firefighting Update, the campfire now has an actual fire. After the 3 Year Live update, the Camping Cops easter egg now is also near the waterfall in the map expansion.
- Darth Vader NOOOO - When a player or a vehicle falls in the volcano at the volcano criminal base, lava erupts and an "NOOO" sound can be heard. A reference to Darth Vader from Star Wars.
- Dinosaur Bones - Located in the exit tunnel above the Lamborghini of Volcano Criminal Base, they are a reference to the T-Rex skeleton which can be robbed inside the Museum. Added in the Museum Update.
- Donut Eyes - This easter egg is located on the giant Donut on top of the Donut Shop. During the Alien Update, there was only one eye; it was later reversed in the Back to Earth Update to the 2 eyes. The donut eyes were added in the Weapons Revamp Update and have not changed in any way since the Back to Earth Update.
- Dooglefox Was Here - Graffitied on an orange crate in the City Criminal Base behind the Camaro and Wraith spawns, this was added since the game's release and has not changed in any way.
- Giant Soccer Ball (Football)/Snowball - Spawns in front of the Prison, it is frequently pushed by players so this giant ball can be generally found in different places. This easter egg is likely inspired by the game Rocket League, a game where players push a soccer/football with a car. The ball's texture is changed throughout updates: in the 2018 Fall Update, the ball was recolored to orange; as of the 2018 Winter Update, it changed to a snowball. There was an event that occurred in Jailbreak which pushing this soccer ball all the way to the museum goal will give everyone the limited Duel Flags Spoiler.
- Horse - This easter egg was made for a streamer called "KreekCraft". It is located on top of the waterfall right above the Waterfall Star. After the 1B Visits Update, a photo of KreekCraft's sponsor photo was put onto the horse, likely to make it obvious for players to know that the Easter Egg is for KreekCraft. As of the Expansion Update, the Horse, along with the Star, has been moved. The Horse is named Trevor. After 3 years live update, Horse now spawns near the LightHouse.
- Meerkat - Meerkat is a ground weasel with a general hat, located on the shipping containers inside the Military Base. The easter egg was probably added because Badimo was tired of people spamming "#ameerkatinJailbreak" on Twitter. It can be assumed that it was made to appease a Spanish YouTuber.
- Meteor - Originally located behind Garage 2, this location before the Alien Update was purely cosmetic. The Meteor in the Rocket Fuel Update then started to glow and crack, having Rocket Fuel spilled around it. In the 1B Visits Update, the Meteor has started to become larger and crack even more; it was later revealed in the Alien Update that the UFO was located inside of it. As of the Military Update, the remains of the meteor have been moved into the Military Base, and the UFO spawn was moved to the Top Secret Research Room in the same base. The Meteor has been in-game since the release of Jailbreak.
- Mini Rocket Ship - Located outside the Prison, by the tunnel to/from the Town and the Camaro spawn by the Prison. Added in the April 10, 2018 Update, it is the smaller version of the Rocket Ship.
- Mint Bank Vault Tunnel - Once players are inside the Mint bank vault, crouch and go through the far left-hand money bag. They should be able to go through a tunnel; keep going through it until a conveyor belt is reached.
- MUSKY number plate - A stock Cybertruck's number plate says 'MUSKY', referencing to Elon Musk.
- Paper Plane - Located at the Gas Station 1, the paper plane can be moved by players; therefore, it has been known to be in different areas of Gas Station 1. This easter egg has been in the game since the SWAT Van Update.
- Pizza Box - Found in the sewer escape next to the Turtle-Shells, the easter egg was added in the Sewers Escape Update along with the sewer. The pizza box features a logo that contains a text that says "Builder Brothers Pizza" along with the heads of two builders - a reference to Work at a Pizza Place, a Roblox game made by user Dued1, where the pizza boxes have the same logo.
- Pluto - Found in the Museum, the easter egg a decal on top of the planet "Pluto" with the character being one of the main characters from the well-known children's show Mickey Mouse. It can be robbed if shot down with a gun.
- Sand Castle - Located near the arch where the Dune Buggy spawns. The sandcastle was changed to be made of snow in winter-themed updates and was changed back to sand as of spring updates. This easter egg has been in the game since the official release of Jailbreak, although it has lost details throughout later updates.
- Scoobis - Added in the Sewer Escape Update, it was originally found on the letter "B" at the Bank. This easter egg is based off an iconic mesh in Roblox that also goes by the same name. It was removed in the Weapons/Items Update and added back in the 2018 Winter Update and can now be found under the Holograms in one of the waterfalls of Secret Agent Base.
- Secret Sand Cave - Located in the Desert/Dunes, it is found under a dune where an empty tunnel leads inside. The sand cave is possibly a reference to the Back to the Future part III Bear Cave.
- Secret River Cave - Located to the far west of the dried-up river in the expansion area, players can find an empty cave.
- Secret Room in Financing: Underwater- Located in the Bank when the Finance: Underwater vault is active, the room is in the back of the water in the lasers, under the wall. Inside is the Jailbreak logo and a message reading "Shhh! This room is a secret. Great job finding it!" The room only opens when the metal door has been blown open.
- Secret Track - Located under the map, the track can be seen by using the Jet at a very high altitude and fly under the map or by making the player's avatar ragdoll and move their camera.
- Secret Time Machine - Located under the map under the Prison, there are particles floating out of it and there is text on it. The time machine can be seen by using the same methods of the Secret Track.
- Soccer Ball (Football) - A reference to a tweet by Polyhex - developer of Super Bomb Developer, saying that the SUV reminds him of mothers picking up their kids from soccer (football) practice in SUVs. The soccer ball can be found in the yard of the Prison and can also be moved, meaning that it can be found somewhere else. In the April 1, 2018 Update, the ball was completely blue, and as of the April 10, 2018 Update, its color went back to normal. This easter egg has been in the game since the 1B Visits Update and has not been changed in any way since the Back to Earth Update.
- Sunflower - Located outside of Train Tunnel 2, this easter egg is made out of two 2D sunflower decals stuck together. This easter egg was added since the game's release and has not been changed in any way since then.
- Turtle-Shells - Found in the sewer escape, it is a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and how they always eat pizza, since the turtle shells are placed by the Pizza Box easter egg. To find, go down the sewer from the hatch between Police Station 1 and Visitors Building. Follow the current until there is an intersection, and turn left. The turtles and pizza box should be here, along with another exit to the Camaro. For some reason, two of the shells are trapped on the other side of a fence.
- Villain Mask - There is a villain mask located in the town section of the map, this is a reference to the game "Break in" on Roblox.
- Waterfall Cave - By turning right after going through the tunnel that leads to the town, a waterfall is seen. If players swim up to the waterfall, they will find themselves in a dimly light cave. This used to serve a purpose during the Ready Player One Event; as of today, this location holds no purpose.
- Waterfall Star - Go further down the river to the expansion area, players will find another waterfall; behind it is a cave that curves to the right and leads to the star. Before the Expansion Update, the easter egg was located near the Ferrari spawn.
- Maplestick1 - Found on the Cargo Train in the driver’s seat. Maplestick1 is well known for designing most of the vehicle textures in the Garage, along with ruddev_luke.
- Jerry Ghost - A barely-visible ghost of the zombie Jerry can be seen at the front of the Passenger Train.
The following are removed Easter Eggs that were once in Jailbreak. There are 20 known removed Easter Eggs.
- Dave the Cave - If a player goes through the tunnel shown in the expansion trailer, and look behind them once they come out, they will see the face of a dinosaur. It has been dubbed "Dave the cave" on a poll on Asimo3089's twitter account. It was going to be removed, but fans told Asimo to keep it so Asimo decided not to remove it for a while. Eventually, it was removed.
- Alien - Players should go to the Military Base, and go inside the Top Secret Resarch room. They should then go to the UFO and look to the right, and they should see a faint alien with spider legs. This is a reference to the new alien gamemode.
- Drooling Zombie - For 12 minutes between 1:23 AM EST, December 25th, 2018 and 1:35 AM EST, December 25th 2018, ONLY in new servers, there was a zombie known as the "Drooling Zombie". It was scripted to move around. However, it did not attack nor have a clear path of direction; it just wandered about the map. It was revealed that the zombie's name was Jerry in a tweet by Badimo.
- Man With Binoculars - This Easter Egg was on the hill left of the Prison overlooking the Town by a waterfall. It resembled Vehicle Simulator developer Simbuilder. Some people say that it was looking at the Donut Shop. It was removed sometime after the release of Jailbreak and was replaced by the Star. Some models of asimo3089 that can be found in the Roblox Catalog show that the name of some of the models are “hi sim", which might be a reason why this Easter Egg existed in the first place. It's unknown when this was removed.
- Train - Was found in Train Tunnel 1 where the Cargo Train now spawns. This was removed in order to make room for the actual Cargo Train in the 2017 Winter Update.
- Tesla - This Easter Egg was located along the coast of the river, and appears to be a red Tesla utilizing the "Rocket Fuel" feature. It is stationary, meaning it doesn't actually move and was used for a thumbnail picture. It was removed on February 28th, 2018.
- Rocket Ship - Was found right outside the Prison by the Town Tunnel and the Camaro outside of the Prison, and had been added in the Alien Update. Hard not to notice. Was removed in the 4/10/18 Back To Earth Update and is replaced by the Mini Rocket Ship.
- Number 1 - Was a Rocket Fuel patch in the shape of a number 1; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event to locate the orange house. Was hinting the 1 Year Update, which has now passed. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Giant Alien - Found climbing up the $10,000 apartment in the City. Added in the Alien Update. Removed in the 4/10/18 Update.
- Ice Cave - Was found at the top of the mountain with snow that is right behind the Museum. There was a glitch which allowed players to get inside, but according to players who have done the glitch, there was nothing behind it. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Alien Face - Found on the hill near the Bank. Was hinting towards the 4/1/18 Update, which was also the update in which this Easter Egg was removed. In the Back To Earth Update, this Easter Egg was in the game again, though most likely by accident. It was finally removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Aliens - All added in the Alien Update, and all were removed in the Back To Earth Update. Consists of several aliens placed around the map, like in the Main Building of the Prison, on top of the 1M Dealership, and even inside a gray crate at the City Criminal Base. These aliens could not be interacted with. One of them, the one inside the Main Building of the Prison, was supposedly taking a phone call and had knocked over a chair.
- Money Bags - Added after the 1B Visits Update; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event, but later the event changed and the bags served no purpose other than to be decoration. They have since been removed from the game.
- Karly - Was right next to the Horse Easter Egg. It was added in the 1 Year Update, and was removed in the Sewer Escape Update. It was was only a blob at first, then it grew limbs and a torso. It even had a name tag saying “Karly”. Karly eventually became moldy before it was removed.
- Arnold Silhouette- This was found on one of the windows of a building found near te Bank. The easter egg took inspiration from the TV Show Hey Arnold!, which aired on Nickelodeon. During the live 2B Visits Update event, the building was destroyed and replaced, thus removing the Easter Egg.
- Mysterious Opening - Appearing in the Fall Update (2018), a mysterious opening/tunnel has popped up near the Museum. It was boarded up by planks, and has two orange monster trucks hauling metal directly on each side of it. It is unknown what this will become in upcoming updates. The license plates of the monster trucks say, "T S O E P C." The Monster Trucks both have blade rims. In a miscellaneous update soon after, players could walk into it, but there is nothing inside. The purpose was leaked by Badimo as a futuristic-like tunnel. It was revealed that TSOPEC was translated to TOP SEC-ret. This has been replaced by the Secret Agent Base in the 2018 Winter Update.
- Jail-bucks Coffee Cups - Found on the Cargo Train. Replaced the original blue box carts in the Fall 2018 Update. This resembles Starbucks coffee cups but it was replaced with a "jail" in front. A picture of Asimo3089 and Badcc waving with the coffee cups can also be seen on the front. It is pumpkin spiced. This was replaced by the icebox carts in the 2018 Winter Update.
- Flag - Found on one of the ice cracks on the river near the city. The flag is 2 triangles, one red and one blue. The colors probably represent the Police and Criminal teams in the game. In the 2018 winter update, the flag is now on an iceberg again. This was removed again in the Passenger Train update.
- Desert/Dunes mysteries - 2 shovels were located at Desert/Dunes. There are 3 Monster Trucks, located by the shovels, with varying license plates; one said "BOB", another said "THE", and the last one said "BUILDER". This is a reference to Bob the Builder, a kid's television series that aired from 1998 to today. In the Season 2 update, the "BOB" truck was moved near the Sand Castle, the "THE" truck is nowhere to be seen, and the "BUILDER" truck is near the Dune Buggy next to a fallen tree with a pile of sand and a shovel in the bed. As of the Mint Update, there was only one Monster truck near the Dune Buggy. Its license plate reads "32919". This probably referring to the date 3/29/19, a date theorized to be when an update related to the dunes will be released. This Easter egg was added on 17/19, nearly 3 weeks before the assumed date. Located in the sand dunes, a stealth jet was found partially buried in the sand. Nearby were some wood planks. This was removed as of The Mint Update. Finally, a construction site was added and replaced the crashed stealth jet and wooden planks. As of now, several metal containers/bundles and construction materials surround a dark patch of ground near the Dune Buggy. Like its predecessor, this easter egg too was mentioned in the update description. All of the easter eggs here led to the release of the Military Base.
- Monster Truck - There were some monster trucks in the dunes, starting with the city and weapons update. The three spell out the words, BOB THE BUILDER. Later on, a stealth jet crashed, leaving only 2 monster trucks. In another update, there was a black and yellow monster trucks. The black monster truck was leading the meteor into the dunes, with the license plate, SHH... The other was telling the release date of the next update with the license plate, 32319 ( 3/23/19 ) Although, the update was released the next day. As of the Military Base update, these monster trucks are now fully removed (Not the vehicle).
- Massive Portal: If players look above the river, they can see an enormous potentially alien related portal floating above the map. Sometimes large colored objects fall from it. These are not solid and will go through buildings and the ground.
- Disco Ball: Under the Portal, there is a huge disco ball. It shines harmless rainbow lasers all over the map. However, it is so high up that even the Blackhawk can't reach it. The only way to get up here is if an aerial vehicle gets shot down and glitches up extremely high.
- On asimo3089's Twitter   , the "Drooling Zombie" was suggested (but unlikely) used for scale reference.
- The Flag Easter Egg sank into the water in the 2/4/18 Update, but some of it could still be seen. In the 2018 Winter Update, the flag was put on an iceberg once again. The flag seems to be representing the 2 main teams of Jailbreak, the Police team and the Criminal team. Yet, it could also stand for U.S.A.
- The Train Easter Egg was removed in the 2017 Winter Update to make way for the actual Cargo Train.
- At the Tesla Easter Egg, there appeared to be magenta Flower rims trailing behind the Tesla.
- The Meteor broke in the 4/1/18 Update, and inside of the Meteor is a UFO, the only easter egg to ever have a vehicle spawn. Now, the Meteor and the UFO are now in the Military Base.
- In the 4/10/18 Update, all alien Easter Eggs were removed.
- The Horse Easter Egg is a flat image of a horse with Kreek's pfp slapped in at the horse's face.
- The Desert/Dunes and the Train Easter Eggs are the only ones to hint towards a new feature in-game.
- Easter Eggs hidden behind a location are a good spot for AFK players to hide, however new Easter Eggs after often explored by new players.
|Current Jailbreak Locations|