The Ferrari is a supercar released on September 30th, 2017, along with the Mustang and Monster Truck. It costs $200,000, which is just double the price of the Lamborghini, and currently the 7th fastest vehicle in the game before the latter. It is debated if the Lamborghini is better than the Ferrari or not. The Lamborghini has better top speed and acceleration while the Ferrari has better handling and brakes. The Ferrari is also the 5th most expensive car in the game besides the R8 which requires levels along with cash, but regardless, this car has a decent speed compared to the Bugatti, considering its price.
The Ferrari has it's amazing acceleration, more than enough to outrun cops and is an amazing car getaway. The Ferrari is also very fast, but slower than the Lamborghini. This along with it's very nice handling, makes it very good for getaways. This vehicle can bounce really bad when you start lagging. Due to it's performance, it gets competition from the R8, due to it's slightly slower acceleration, but higher top speed and passes the Ferrari on a fairly long distance
|Has good handling.||Expensive.|
|Faster than basic vehicles in the game.||Remote location spawn.|
|Its acceleration is nearly comparable to that of the Bugatti, beating both the McLaren and the R8 in acceleration.||Glitchy on low-end devices and low-end internet.|
|Good offroading with high suspension.||Poor reverse speed. However the high speed of the vehicle somewhat makes up for this.|
|7th fastest vehicle in-game in terms, behind the Jet, Torpedo, Bugatti, Volt Bike, R8, and Lamborghini.||Bounces when you start lagging.|
|Quite fast for its price.||The price to performance ratio is somewhat bad due to Lamborghini beating this vehicle in both acceleration, top speed an reverse speed. The Cybertruck's performance is about equal to Ferrari in speed and acceleration, while costing only 75k|
- This car is based upon the Ferrari 458 Speciale.
- Much like the Lamborghini, this is often bought by players who do not want to grind for the Bugatti.
- The Ferrari has a 5-speed transmission.
- The Ferrari is quite glitchy on laggy servers and old devices, in addition to its low stock suspension.
- To prevent bouncing, wait for 10 to 15 seconds to get in after it spawns. A higher suspension can slightly reduce bouncing.
- The license plate on the Ferrari is different from other vehicles, being VRO OOM instead of the regular ABC DEF.
|Current Jailbreak Vehicles|