NOTE: If you want to see the other customizations that aren't limited, click here.
Limited Edition Vehicle Customizations are customization items for your vehicles. Unlike your normal customization items, you can find in the Garage and in safes, these customization items are limited and must be bought as soon as possible before they are removed to obtain it permanently, or it will be made unobtainable. As of now, there are 6 rims, 3 spoilers, 1 texture, and 1 vehicle paint that are limited edition.
Limited Edition Rims are rims for your vehicles that you can only get for a limited time, hence the name "limited edition". There were four Limited Edition Rims: the Spinner rim, the Snowflake rim, the Flower rim (still obtainable), the Bloxy rim, and the Hypno rim.
The Spinner rim was the first limited edition rim in Jailbreak’s history. They were added in May 27, 2017.
- They were available from May 27, 2017 to June 4, 2017.
- They were added along with Daily Missions on May 27, 2017.
- They were available in only an Ultra Rare (Tier #4) safe.
- There is a mock Spinner Rim in the Museum. It can found in the Showcase room and it weighs 2 kg (kilograms).
The Snowflake rim was the second limited edition rim added in Jailbreak. They were added in the 2017 Winter Update.
- They were available in only a Vault (Tier #6) safe.
- They were added in the 2017 Winter Update and were no longer obtainable after the Rocket Fuel Update.
This is the sixth and most recent limited edition rim added in Jailbreak. They were added in the Hypno Rims Mini-Update.
- The Hypno rim was added in the Hypno Rims Mini-Update.
- They could only be found in a Legendary (Tier #5) safe.
- They were made unobtainable a few weeks after the Hypno Rims Mini-Update.
Obtainable Limited Edition Rims
This is the fifth limited edition rim added to Jailbreak. They are now obtainable via Legendary (Tier #5) safes.
- This rim was available in the Surprise/Bonus Update and was made unobtainable a few weeks later.
- This rim is now obtainable as of the Sewer Escape Update via Legendary (Tier #5) safes along with the Billion rim.
This is the fourth (along with the Bloxy rim) limited edition rim added to Jailbreak. It was added in the 1B Visits Update. Like the Cyclone rim, the Billion rim is now obtainable via a Legendary (Tier #5) safe.
- This rim was added in the 1B Visits Update, along with the limited edition “Bloxy Rim”.
- Like the Cyclone Rim, this rim was once limited edition; but it was made obtainable via a Legendary (Tier #5) safe.
- Before it was obtainable in Legendary (Tier #5) safes, it was obtainable in the garage for $10,000.
The Flower rim is the third limited edition rim in Jailbreak. They were added in the Rocket Fuel Update. It is still obtainable as of now.
- Like the Snowflake rim, the Flower rim can only be found in a Vault (Tier #6) safe.
- The Flower rim was added in the Rocket Fuel Update, right after the Snowflake rim was no longer obtainable.
- Even though asimo3089 and badcc said that the Flower rim will no longer be obtainable in the 1B Visits Update, the rim is still obtainable.
As of now, there is only one limited edition texture, the Pixel texture. There might be more in the future.
- Was added on August 13th, 2017; in the Official Release. This texture was given to players who played Jailbreak in the BETA stage.
- There is currently no way to get this texture if you didn’t play in the BETA stage of Jailbreak.
- This texture is a pattern made of magenta, pink, white, and blue pixels.
Vehicle Paint Colors
Like the textures, there is currently only one limited edition vehicle paint color. This color can be applied to everything except the spoiler (if there is one applied) and the headlights. Like the textures, there might be more limited edition vehicle paint colors in the future.
- This paint color could only be obtained by playing the first week of Jailbreak's release, when the BETA phase ended.
- This paint color is often confused with the Sand paint color, which is a lighter color than Gold.
- This paint color can be applied to everything except the spoiler (if there is one applied) and the headlights.
Vehicle attachments are objects that are equipped on a vehicle to make the vehicle travel faster. Also called a spoiler. Aerial vehicles, Dirtbike, Dune Buggy, Monster Truck, and Pickup Truck cannot have spoilers applied.
Dual Flag Spoiler
- The dual flag spoiler was added in the Spoilers/Wings Customization Update. It is only obtainable by pushing the giant soccer ball (football) in to the Soccer (Football) Net. Hence the name, the spoiler was two flags on each side of the rear of the vehicle.
- The spare attachment was only available to players who bought the Extra Storage Gamepass before it was removed on October 2nd, 2018. It is a wheel placed on the back of the vehicle, but you can only change the wheel color, not the rim.
2 Billion Visits Spoiler
- The 2B spoiler is a limited item that can be found in a Vault (Tier #6) Safe, that gives you a unique spoiler with text showing "2B". This is the second limited edition spoiler in Jailbreak, being removed subsequently on 11/15/18.