Prisoners are one of the two teams you can select to play as, while a third is achievable by breaking out of prison as a Prisoner. It is also the team you first spawn as, however, you can change it.
The main goal of a Prisoner is to escape the Prison to become a Criminal while avoiding Police. Once they escape, their new mission is to rob or do heists while exploring the map freely, purchasing and driving vehicles all while avoiding police.
- Punch the Power Box 10 times on the side of Police Station 1, which will open a gate, after that you can lift up another, crawl under, and drive out.
- To the right of the Visitor Center there is a wall, you can hold E while near it to blow it up and escape.
- Pickpocketing a police officer and escaping prison via Prison Parking lot, watchtowers, sewers, or Kitchen Vent escape.
- Being picked up by an aerial vehicle, or a land vehicle using Rocket Fuel, or via the gate between Police Station 1 and Visitors Building.
- Sewer escape.
Obtaining A Keycard
You can obtain a keycard by Pickpocketing a police officer. You can either steal it and run the risk of being arrested, or you can bribe the officer which will give you 45 seconds to steal the officer's card without being arrested by them. You could also receive a Pistol or a Donut. There is also a very minuscule chance you can get $50.
Obtaining a weapon while in prison can be quite difficult. Though there are two ways to get your hands on a weapon.
- Pickpocket police. There is a chance that you will get a pistol instead of a keycard.
- Gain access to Security Office or Police Station 1 by either having a card, following a police officer into the location or following another prisoner/criminal (who has a keycard) into the location. If you manage to get your hands on a weapon, you can kill cops. There is a slight chance they will drop a keycard.
- There is a chance of a Prisoner spawning in with their default avatar outfit.
- Prisoners spawn with nothing in their inventory.
- You can spawn in the Cells, the Cafeteria, the Telephone Room or in the Yard.
- You can't be arrested as a prisoner until you become guilty.
- If a police officer shoots or attempts to arrest an innocent prisoner, they will be given a warning and if the innocent prisoner dies, the police officer would become a prisoner. This can be very useful if the prisoner team is full.