The Sewers is an underground location where mainly prisoners escape from the prison. It has four entrances and exits. Two of them are outside the prison and two are inside the prison. The water in the sewer also slowly moves players, pushing them along with the current. Running with the water movement makes players run/walk faster, while running against the water movement makes players run/walk slower. The entrance is located between the Visitors Building and Police Station 1. Once you're in the sewers, the only way you can escape is through the way you came in at, or at one of the other 3 escape points. The exits outside the prison don't open from the outside, only from the inside, yet you are still able to enter through them if you have a friend inside the sewers already.
List Of Exits (From Prison)
- FIRST EXIT
Sends you to the parking lot, in front of the Prison parking lot gate control booth.
- SECOND EXIT
Sends you out to the far right side of the prison next to the Camaro.
- THIRD EXIT
- It is recommended to escape via the second exit since it’s rarely used or guarded.
- Cops can easily camp in the sewers, so be sure to look closely on the minimap before entering.
- This is one of the three underground areas in Jailbreak, the others being the cells and the Bank Vault/Basement.
- There is an Easter Egg in the sewers, a pizza box (From Work at a Pizza Place, a Roblox game made by user Dued1), and some turtles, hinting the show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- You can go down the 2 entrances in the prison, but the 2 outside cannot be unlocked.
- When walking in the flowing water, you are able to walk faster.
- This escape was leaked on asimo3089 Twitter.