- Not to be confused with the similarly named seasonal hypercar, the Torpedo.
The Torero is the fourth vehicle added in the Return of 5 Days of Vehicles Update. Unlike the other vehicles introduced in this update, the Torero was only available for a limited time of nine days, costing 599,000 and becoming unobtainable on September 12th, 2021.
Despite being based on a vintage supercar from the 1980's, the Torero has impressive performance that outpaces some of Jailbreak's modern supercars. Its powerful launch and rapid acceleration complement a high top speed, the handling and braking are highly capable, and most uniquely, this car has very fast reverse speed.
Overall, the Torero is a great limited-time vehicle.
|The top speed is fast, being faster than the Beam Hybrid and the La Matador, but slightly slower than the Stallion, Airtail and all other hypercars.||One of the fastest in-game, comparable to the Eclaire.|
|Launch is very powerful, gaining a large portion of the car's speed in the initial first few seconds, rivaling the Concept.||It takes around 10 seconds to reach top speed. It also has a high acceleration rate, beating some supercars.|
|Among the best handling in the game and controllable with ease at any speed.||Off-roading is excellent for a supercar, with its amazing traction allowing it to climb mountains and steep hills with ease. It is comparable to the Rattler.|
|Braking is one of the best in the game, stopping in a second from top speed. It is comparable to the Eclaire.|
|The idle engine noise.||The idle engine noise with a level 5 engine.
|Accelerating and decelerating.
|Accelerating and decelerating with a level 5 engine and level 3 brakes.
|Accelerating and decelerating in reverse.
|Reversing with a level 5 engine and level 3 brakes.
|Drifting around corners.
|Driving with sirens on.
- The Torero is based on the 1980s Lamborghini Countach.
- This vehicle, along with the Concept, are the only vehicles in the Return of 5 Days of Vehicles Update that are not community-created models.
- The name Torero means "bullfighter" in Italian, which is most likely referencing the bull on Lamborghini's logo.
- Prior to its spawn point being removed, players could locate the Torero by seeing a light beam in the sky.
- Dogs cannot sit inside of the Torero.
- The Torero is the fourth Lamborghini in the game, after La Matador, Surus, and M12 Molten.
- This vehicle is the only limited vehicle introduced in the Return of 5 Days of Vehicles Update.
- This vehicle is the 2nd shortest lived vehicle in the game, only being available for 9 days.
- The shortest lived was the The Agent, which was only available for 6 days.
|Aircraft||Black Hawk • Blade • Crew Capsule • Drone • Helicopter • Jet • Lia's Spaceship • Little Bird • Stunt • UFO • Stealth Jets|
|Watercraft||Cruiser • Jet Ski • Sloop|
|Robberies||Cargo Plane • Cargo Ship • Cargo Train • Bank Truck • Passenger Train|