Vehicles are one of the primary aspects in the world of Jailbreak. They help you get around the Jailbreak map quickly and help you escape the prison (if you have chosen the Prisoner team) or help you chase Criminals (if you're on the Police team). Any vehicle with a siren will travel faster than one without one, with the exception of the Ambulance. There are currently 25 vehicles in the game. The most expensive vehicles include the Bugatti, the Torpedo, the Arachnid, the Volt Bike, the UFO, Monster Truck, and the BlackHawk (Military Helicopter), ranging from $500,000 to $1,000,000 in-game cash.
Some vehicles are open aired, and the person inside can be shot. However, you can shoot people in most vehicles through the side window they are closest in or from the roof.
Currently, there are 25 vehicles: 19 cars, 3 bikes, the UFO, and two helicopters with the ability to drop ropes), in the game; so there's lots of diversity; and plenty of vehicles to choose from.
Two of the vehicles in Jailbreak are free to use: the Helicopter and the Camaro. All of the other cars (besides the SWAT Van and the Wraith) can be purchased with in-game currency. The SWAT Van requires the SWAT Gamepass and the Wraith requires the BOSS Gamepass, both R$300 each.
All vehicles are a one-time purchase, so if you join another server, you don't have to purchase your vehicle again.
|Helicopter||The helicopter is a fast, hard to catch no matter what vehicle you're on, and can go anywhere, making it a very useful vehicle. This makes it valuable because it's free. It can have a risk of being taken by someone else, especially as a police officer, so it is recommended that if/once you obtain one, you should lock the vehicle. Any type of gunfire can shoot the helicopter down. They spawn at the roofs of the Police Station 1 and the Police Station 2. It can hold 6 people, including if somebody is on the Rope.||Free||Fast|
|Camaro||Very common vehicle. Spawns with a yellowish-orange, grey, or blue color. It is a two-seater vehicle, found at both Criminal bases, both Police Stations, and next to the prison.||Free||Very slow speed|
|Pickup Truck||A vehicle faster than the Camaro. This four-seater truck spawns at the Gas Station 1 with functioning doors. People seated on the back can wield guns and other gear.||$9,000 or
399 Robux via Starter pack
|Slow to medium speed|
|Model3 (Tesla)||This vehicle is based on the Tesla Model 3 car. It spawns at the car park near the bank and spawns next to the train tunnel parking lot. Spawns with a yellowish-orange, grey, or blue color. It's a four-seater vehicle. The vehicle has decent acceleration and short braking.||$16,000||Slow to fast speed|
|Mini-Cooper||The Mini-Cooper is a small, two-seater hatchback that spawns in the neighborhood near the donut store. Very maneuverable.||$25,000||Slow speed|
|Dirtbike||Can be glitchy for some players. Off-roading advantage, good handling, and great get-away.||$35,000||Slowest|
|SUV||This four-seat vehicle is the first of its kind in the game - a proper SUV. This was the first and only vehicle to be leaked as a part of the 1B Visits Update.||$40,000||Slow to medium speed|
|Dune Buggy||The Dune Buggy is a fast car that's found under the arch in the Desert/Dunes. The player sitting on the back can use guns and other equipment.||$45,000||Medium speed|
|Mustang||The Mustang has two seats and spawns by Gun Shop 1. It has slow acceleration and medium speed.||$50,000||Medium speed|
|Classic Car||The Classic Car is a vehicle that was added in the Museum Update on June 26th, 2018. This ”classy” car can be found right at the Museum, on a stand. It has good acceleration, but it's not very fast.||$50,000||Slow to medium speed|
|ATV||The ATV is a very convenient vehicle that spawns at the 2nd Train Station. Though it is relatively slow, it still comes in handy for escaping cops or getting to other locations once you get done robbing the Train. This vehicle was the first one to be leaked from the developers. Might be extremely glitchy for players.||$50,000||Very fast speed|
|Porsche||The Porsche is a convertible car that spawns at the Museum by the city. Players on the passenger seat can wield all items.||$70,000||Medium-fast speed|
|Ambulance||The Ambulance was added on 11/8/18 in the 2 Billion visits update. It has a unique ability, where if you go to the back of the car, and get in the stretcher, you will earn 10 health per second. It used to be the slowest vehicle in the game.||$90,000||Medium speed|
|Lamborghini||The cheapest (and the first) supercar in Jailbreak. Can be found at second criminal base and right in front of the Bank.||$100,000||Fast speed|
|Ferrari||One of the supercars in Jailbreak. It spawns at the waterfall, and has higher acceleration and handling than the Lamborghini, but is slightly slower.||$200,000||Fast speed|
|McLaren||The McLaren was the second vehicle to be leaked as a part of the 2017 Winter Update, but when it made its debut in the update, it was heavily criticized for its relatively slow speed for a supercar, and that it costed more than the Lamborghini.||$300,000||Very fast speed|
|UFO||This is a vehicle that added along with aliens in the Alien Update. It is one of the three flying vehicles in the game, but has a high price. It is located inside the Meteor.||$500,000||Fast speed|
|Bugatti||One of the supercars in Jailbreak. This vehicle is on the side of the Jewelry Store.||$500,000||Very fast speed|
|Torpedo||Added in the 2018 Winter Update. Criminals are able to purchase it when they reach level 30. It’s located in the Evil Lair.||$750,000||Fastest|
|Arachnid||Added in the 2018 Winter Update. Police are able to purchase it when they reach level 30. It’s located in the Secret Agent Base.||$750,000||Fast Speed|
|Volt Bike||The Volt Bike, aka the Tron Bike is the one of the fastest vehicles in the game. Carrying quite the speed, not only does it have amazing acceleration, but it also has an outstanding top speed and it flies up in the air. This vehicle was the third and final vehicle to be leaked in the 2017 Winter Update. Also the most glitchy vehicle in the game. It is found at the 1M Dealership.||$1,000,000||Very fast speed|
|Monster Truck||Essentially a leviathan pickup. Can drive very well on off-terrain. Currently, this vehicle is one of the most expensive vehicles in-game, along with the Blackhawk and Volt Bike. It can be found at the 1M Dealership. The truck has six seats.||$1,000,000||Slow speed|
|BlackHawk||The BlackHawk is a vehicle that came along with the 1 Year Anniversary Update, for sale in the 1M Dealership. This vehicle comes standardized with a unique missile feature that allows the helicopter to fire a maximum of 10 rounds at targets. The missiles have friendly fire, meaning you can kill your teammates with them.||$1,000,000||Very fast speed|
|Wraith||This vehicle was added in the Weapons/Items Update. This vehicle is the second vehicle to cost Robux, right after the SWAT Van. The Rolls Royce Wraith spawns by the Camaro in the City Criminal Base and in the Mountain Criminal Base, straight across from the Camaro.||BOSS Gamepass (R$ 300)||Medium speed|
|SWAT Van||The SWAT Van is a vehicle with functional lights. It can seat 4 players, one being on the top, and one is in the rear. Both the player on the top and rear can equip items and weapons. Like the Pickup Truck, it tips over often.||SWAT Gamepass (R$ 300)||Medium speed|
All the vehicles can be customized in one of the two garages, which can be found near the town and near the city. The other way is to buy the Mobile Garage Gamepass to customize your vehicle anywhere on the map. Customizing your vehicle is one good way to attract, or show off your vehicle from the rest. As Badimo calls it, "disguising your vehicle" from the top bar above the inventory.
- Drivers and passengers can be shot in any vehicle, regardless of conditions. Hooded vehicles cover the entire character's bodies so they will likely be harder to hit.
- When in the water, all vehicles will slow down slightly, though this is generally unnoticed.
- Although the Mini-Cooper has four windows, it only has two seats, unlike the Model3, which also has 4 windows but has four seats. But the Mini-Cooper does not look like it can fit anymore seats, though.
- Although the SWAT Van has six windows, only two people can fit inside, with one on the top and rear, making a total of 4. Many players hate the vehicle for this, as the SUV does not require robux and all 3 passenger seats are free.
- If you are a cop, you can eject all criminals in a car by pressing "E" on their vehicle with handcuffs equipped. On the other hand, if you're the driver, you can eject anyone that's sitting in your vehicle by clicking their name in the bottom right corner, right above the lock button.
- You can keep other players from entering your vehicle by clicking the white button that says "Lock" in the bottom-right corner. You can unlock by pressing it again.
- Your vehicle will immediately unlock if you (attempt to) enter another vehicle, even if the owner of the vehicle locked it or if you don't own the vehicle.
- The current total cost of all the vehicles in Jailbreak is $6,580,000 in-game cash and R$600.
- Driving a vehicle on old and laggy devices may cause lag and may have a higher chance to glitch out while driving.
- As of the 7/6/18, vehicles can't be locked near another vehicle's spawn. This is to prevent cops from locking nearby vehicles, causing the criminal to be unable to escape.
- Some vehicles will always spawn in the same color, such as the BlackHawk and UFO.
- When the game was first released, vehicles were limited to only the Model3, Camaro, and Helicopter. The Model3 was also free.
- Non-customized vehicles come in the colors of grey, yellow, and (rarely) blue, with the exception of the BlackHawk, the SWAT Van, the Camaros inside the Prison parking lot and Police Station 2, SUVs, UFO, and the Helicopter, which spawn in only one color. Non-customized vehicles also come with yellow headlights (white body color for UFO) and black windows and wheel colors (blue for the Helicopter and UFO, yellow for the BlackHawk), although they can be customized.
- If the Wraith and the SWAT Van were to cost Jailbreak cash, they would both cost $6000 in-game.
- As of the 2018 Winter Update with Event Seasons, there are some vehicles that require being a certain level, along with the money. These vehicles include: the Arachnid and the Torpedo.