The Yard is a location in Jailbreak that is located in the prison. It contains a large variety of objects, although most of them are just props, but the trampoline and treadmill are both somewhat intractable. The trampoline, when walked on, will bounce you into the air. If you try to stay on for an extended period of time, it will bounce you higher than usual and ragdoll you when hitting the ground. The treadmills will push you backwards if on them, similar to the water in the sewers. During free time and cell time, the yard may become crowded because Prisoners will spawn there when they join the game.
It is speculated that in the future, you may be able to work out in the yard, and also gain extra health that can be used when fighting off/taking shots from Police, as the idea has been on their Trello for quite some time now.
- The Roblox Logo that is part of the Yard and is made out of concrete.
- When a new update comes out (like the Winter Update), the yard may change colors, depending on the season and the theme.
- The Yard is one of the first few Locations when Jailbreak first came out.
- This is one of the most common locations in the prison for a criminal helicopter to come to and pick up any prisoners to escape. Most of the time, they can be found landing in the yard; however, they tend to never stay for long, as they do not want to get caught by a Police Officer.
- As of the 1B Visits Update, the small soccer ball Easter Egg spawns in the middle of the Roblox logo.
- The trampoline launches you upward but it sometimes lags and launches you very high causing you to ragdoll when you touch back down.
- On a new server, the front entrance to the yard will open at 11 AM.